Playing in the Derby Area League summer matches
- Each team consists of six players (three pairs) and each pair plays three sets: one against each pair from the opposition.
- Each set is to nine games with a tie-break at eight all if necessary.
- Match balls are provided by the club and then go on sale via James (coach).
- There are normally seven matches to be played by each team in a given season
- Three or four of these will be played away at the opposing club. The remainder will be home matches.
- Car-pooling is organised by the captain of each team for the away matches.